TubRing is the world's first bathtub drain protector & hair catcher that is compatible with standard pop-up drain stoppers. TubRing is a simple but ultimate solution for a problem that everyone has in their bathtubs, drain clogged with hair! Now all you need to do is installing a TubRing around your pop-up stopper. It fits most of the US standard pop-up stoppers on the market and collects every single hair.
SinkRing uses the same design principles as TubRing, and its smaller size makes it a messiah for your bathroom sink. SinkRing prevents small, valuable items (like your wedding ring) from getting lost down the drain.
Step 1. Install TubRing.
Step 2. Take your shower peacefully.
Step 3. Remove TubRing.
Step 4. Remove hair using tissue paper.
TubRing is compatible with three types of pop-up stoppers:
No. You need to have a stopper or plug to keep it in place. Those $10 standard pop-up stoppers can be found at retail stores like Home Depot, Lowe's as well as on amazon.com.
- TubRing : 3.75"L x 3.75"W x 1.125"H
- SinkRing : 2.8"L x 2.8"W x 0.75"H
No, these strainers will not block water drainage so you will never have your feet submerged in a puddle of soapy dirty water in the middle of shower.
No. Unlike plug-type strainer, TubRing sits and collects hair above the drain. After each shower, TubRing gets dried and stay dry until the next shower. This product usage environment prevents TubRing from getting moldy.
Yes, they catch long, short, straight, curly, thin, thick, even pet hair very well while it does not inhibit the flow of water to the drain.
- Before installation of the TubRing or SinkRing, make sure that the drain pipes were cleaned and free from clogging.
- For SinkRing, Adjust the height of the stopper in order to maximize the water drainage. This video could be a help. https://youtu.be/7MUi7vFmzS8
- After a shower, wait until the grey water drains completely. If the TubRing is removed while the water is flowing, collected hair might be washed away to the drain.
- If spit or phlegm start to build up on the TubRing or SinkRing, simply remove the ring, turn upside down, and reinstall it. Run water over the ring for 5-10 seconds to clean up.
- If pet hair or short and thin human hair is collected inside the ring, use a pair of tweezers or your thumb and index finger to remove it from the inside of the ring.
Every order we receive is shipped out within 24-48 hours from our warehouse in California. Most customers in the United States receive their orders within 3-5 business days. We ship overseas to most countries and the arrival times have varied from 7 to 15 business days. If your order has not arrived by the 16th day, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick investigation.
After we attempt to help you diagnose any issues you may be having, we'll gladly accept returns on any of our products. We typically ask that you contact us within 60 days of receiving your product for a return, but we'll gladly extend this courtesy if special circumstances arise. As long as you ship the unit back to one of our warehouses in a timely manner, we will gladly issue a full refund of your purchase price. Please email email@example.com to inquire about returns.
The two best ways to stay up-to-date about our current and future products is to follow us on Facebook or to sign up for our newsletter on our homepage. We'll send occasional updates on new products, promotions, and giveaways.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any wholesale and distribution inquiries you may have. You can expect a response from our sales representatives within 24-48 hours.